Latest News – Updated March 16th, 2021
Indonesia’s borders are open and we’re currently offering 50% Off all packages, for stays up until March 31st. Even Non-surfers and Children are 50% OFF, making our trips as cheap as they ever will be for couples and families.
– Solo Surfers (Private Room) Normally USD 285/Night, now just USD 142.50/Night – Save USD 997.50/Week
– Surfer & Non-Surfer Sharing Normally USD 380/Night, now just USD 190/Night (USD 95.00/each) – Save USD 1330/Week
– Non-Surfers or Kids Sharing Normally USD 280/Night, now USD 140/Night (USD 70.00/each) – Save USD 980/Week
– Solo Non-Surfer (Private Room) Normally USD 185/Night, now just USD 92.50/Night – Save USD 647.50/Week
Just think, if you were planning on coming alone, right now it only costs an extra USD 47.50 per night to bring a Non-surfer with you!
We’re also now offering limited 50% Off Spots for Surfers in the Peak Season, or join our Waitlist to be next in line…
We’ve been close to fully booked throughout the 2021 peak season, but now, as some guests are needing to reschedule, particularly those from Australia affected by the travel ban, we’re offering recently vacated rooms at 50% Off for Surfers, strictly for rooms that have been vacated due to others being forced to reschedule from 2021 to 2022.
Don’t delay, secure your spot today! Or you can join our waitlist to be next in line to visit during the peak season at 50% off, Contact us today.
Advice If Traveling from Overseas or within Indonesia
If travelling from Bali, we recommend booking an appointment with Dr Retno Safitri (Siloam Hospital) on +62 81916247778 (available on WA).
E-Visas Now Available
You no longer need to visit a consulate or embassy outside of Indonesia before entry. Instead, you can have your E-visa processed online in only 2-3 days, and travel directly to Indonesia to have your passport processed on entry.
Our current discounted rates are intended to subsidize the cost of a visa for foreigners to enter Indonesia. For those living in Indonesia, it’s an absolute no brainer to visit before March 31st, to take advantage of both the 50% Off rates, and the least crowded surfing conditions we’ve seen in 30 years!
For Australians, the travel ban is still in place by the Australian government, yet we are able to assist those intending to spend more than 3 months away to secure a travel permit to depart Australia, as well as having a visa to visit Indonesia.
Send us an email and we can let you know what is the best method for you to obtain a business or social visa to visit Indonesia and the pre-requisites for a travel permit to depart Australia, depending on your circumstances. For further info email [email protected]
We are taking every precaution to make sure our staff, guests, and the local community remains safe. Please read and follow these Tips for Health and Safety for when travelling to or from Macaronis Resort.
Certification Under New Normal Regulations:
Legislation and Supporting documentation with English translations:
- REGIONAL DECREE NO. 30 2020 / (ENGLISH TRANSLATION BELOW – VIEW USING DESKTOP)
- CIRCULAR LETTER NO.09 PCR OR RAPID SWAB TEST VALID 14 DAYS / ENGLISH TRANSLATION
- REGULATION OF THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH / ENGLISH TRANSLATION
- CIRCULAR LETTER MINISTRY OF TRADE / ENGLISH TRANSLATION
- CIRCULAR LETTER No. 5561/22/Disparpora DEPT. TOURISM MENTAWAI PAGE 1 PAGE 2 / ENGLISH
- HANDBOOK OF GUIDELINES FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ENGLISH TRANSLATION REGIONAL DECREE NO. 30 2020