Macaronis Marine Operation
Surfalot is 11.5 meters x 3.5 meters aluminum power Cat, powered by Twin Yamaha 250 hp outboard engines and can carry 20 passengers with surf boards and luggage. This vessel is ideal for guest transfers to and from surrounding ports, day trips and surf expeditions, and as a safeguard to provide emergency evacuation. Surfalot is exceptionally stable due to its twin hull design and has a top speed of 30 knots and cruising at 25 knots.
‘Surfalot’ – The Ultimate Surf , Dive & Explore Vessel
Plenty of seating & grab rails for Comfy travel
Luggage is stowed in the bow, below deck and roof racks are installed for surfboards. The roof and bow are spacious spots to relax, providing great vantage points for photography. The rear ladder makes it easy to step on board from the water. A blue-tooth stereo system allows guests to play their own music while watching the surf. Surfalot is fully decked out with bathroom, state of the art navigation / communications equipment and anchor winch.
Macaronis Resort also operates smaller aluminum speedboats and longboats that always carry radios and other safety equipment, as well as spare fuel and parts at all times. Marine operations are taken seriously to ensure safety and comfort for all guests.
Veteran Boat Driver, Hendrik
Guests Headed Out on Ramco Runabout
1 Ramco Runabout
Used for local Mentawai surfing, fishing and diving excursions.
- A 7m solid plate aluminum runabout built by Ramco, New Zealand
- Powered by twin Yamaha 2-stoke 85hp outboard engines
5 Aluminum Quintrex
Used for accessing the local breaks around Macaronis.
- Two 4.2m Aluminum Quintrex Top Ender with hand rails and foot platform for easy climbing into boat. Powered by a 40hp Yamaha Outboard Engine
- Two 3.9m Aluminum Quintrex Explorer ideal for accessing local breaks in comfort with stability. Powered by a 15hp Yamaha Outboard Engine
- Two 3.5m Aluminum Quintrex Traveler also used for short trips to the surf. Powered by a 15hp Yamaha Outboard Engine