Dear Valued Customers,
With the many travel restrictions currently in place globally, we have relaxed our Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy, also providing special conditions for those already booked in relation to Special Rates currently being advertised (point 6).
These changes are in effect immediately as of 5th of April 2020 and will remain in effect until April 30th, 2020, or until further notice. Please note the special conditions only available until April 15th, 2020, detailed in points 1 and 2.
Relaxation of Clause 4 – Cancellation and Rescheduled Bookings by the Client
1. In accordance with this clause, within 45 days of trip Commencement your balance payment, if not already paid, is already overdue and subsequently, your trip could be canceled. As a relaxation to this clause, we are allowing clients who have not yet paid their balance payments to still make good their balance payment and to change their trip dates up to 12 months ahead of their original booked dates, subject to availability. If choosing not to pay your balance payment, your deposit will be forfeited.
Alternatively, and as a special exception at this time available until April 15th, 2020, we will allow clients to pay a 25% rescheduling fee applicable to the paid deposit, to change your trip dates up to 12 months ahead of your original booking dates, subject to availability. Your balance payment will then be due in accordance with our standard terms and conditions of booking (60 days before trip Commencement).
USD 2000 Trip Cost X 30% deposit Paid = USD 600
USD 600 X 25% = USD 150 Rescheduling Fee
2. Outside of 45 days, but inside of 60 days before trip Commencement, your balance payment is now due, and normally there would be a 50% rescheduling fee applicable to the deposit already paid to reschedule your booking, or you could choose to pay the balance payment and under these relaxed conditions, reschedule your trip dates up to 12 months ahead of your original booking, subject to availability.
Alternatively, and as a special exception at this time available until April 15th 2020, the 50% rescheduling fee is being relaxed to be a 25% rescheduling fee applicable to the paid deposit amount, or if choosing not to pay a 25% rescheduling fee or not to pay your balance payment 45 days before Trip Commencement, your deposit will be forfeited.
3. Outside of 60 days before trip Commencement, your balance payment is not yet due, and normally there would be a 25% rescheduling fee within 90 days of trip Commencement, applicable to the deposit amount already paid. Under these relaxed terms, outside of 60 days before trip Commencement, we will allow you to reschedule your trip dates up to 12 months ahead of your original booking with no change fee applicable, subject to availability.
4. We strongly urge all clients considering changing their booking dates to do so before being in breach of these relaxed terms and conditions or our regular terms and conditions upon these relaxed terms and conditions being withdrawn.
5. If you would like to change your booking but you are unable to confirm new trip dates at this time, you can choose to keep your booking tentative subject to confirming new dates within 12 months of your original trip dates, subject to availability. Please note that on selecting your new dates the booking total will be the same as your previous booking (subject to seasonal restrictions).
6. Balance Payment Incentive. Upon choosing to pay your balance payment while current Specials are being advertised, these Specials featuring “2 surfers for the price of 1” shall remain available to be booked by you up until 1 week after your future Check-out date on your existing or new booking dates (up to 12 months ahead of your current booking). This provides a significant advantage in paying your balance payment while current specials are being advertised, allowing you to extend your future booking or make a new booking of the same duration on these Special rates up until 12 months ahead of your current booking, while for others these Special rates are only available for a limited time in April, with limited spots.
Visit this link to view our standard set of terms and conditions of booking